Rules and system
Advanced Dungeons and Dragons 2nd Edition Player’s Handbook only.
- Stat gen method – Any from PHB
- Fighters get attacks as per table 35
- Max HP at 1st level, roll 2 dice and take the best on subsequent levels.
- No priests of specific mythoi (of course you can role play as a priest of whatever/whoever you wish, but the optional rules are discarded)
- Priest spells do not have to be prepped.
- Proficiencies, being an optional rule, are not used.
- Static, individual initiative is used.
- A character at 0 HP is incapacitated but conscious, -1 to -9 dying at 1HP/rd, -10 DEAD. A successful WIS check from another character to stabilize or magical healing is necessary to halt dying. Magical healing begins at 0 (a character at -5 HP healed for 6 is at 6 HP). Characters can take no action except speaking when at 0 or below.
- Mundane ammunition is not tracked, magical or special ammo is.
Revised STR table: